Hamstring pull me OFF

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Buttocks pain, just under it. Behind your thighs. A sudden pain when you try to kick the ball, to run, and extend your leg straightly in 180 degree of angle. Thats the pain i felt just now. It was a Futsal tragedy on 5th March, a gathering with old mates. back to my childhood moment. Really excited, and you knoww!!.. I PLAYED WITHOUT STRETCHINGGG!! THATS A SILLY MISTAKE!! AAAgghhh...

I must learned from the mistake i've done 2 Years ago. got ACL Torn and went for 6 month rehab. NO SPORT activities on that interval. DEMN.. And the mistake happened again, luckily the Hamstring problem in just a level 1 injury. (Refer to sport injury website. as long i can walk ordinarily).



pic desc: Pic 1, my brother azim and I. Pic 2 the examiner checking the slippy pitch. causing damage on me... oooh dem.

HOW BEING INJURED??
I ran to save the ball from goal.. i slipped off...my thigh was fully stretched, and almost 180degree just like a gymnast man pull his leg in that angle.. WOW!! and you know whats the sound come?? 'Pop'. Ahaa.. i laughed, and could be another scare injury!!.. aaghhh its paiiinnnn no lough anymore... i tried walking. luckily, its OKAY. i can drove back the car, and send my bro to his hostel before going back to KJG and tell mama and ayah the truth. Mama, seek my old ice-pack and told me to take an off day on Monday. And I said, I'm OK. I'll be back to Malacca in Monday morning.

my old injury: Visit my old blog here (It was October 2008)

I pre-assume no normal football for a-week. AAGGhhh... by the way, thanks God i can walk. Alhamdulillahh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails